VersaFlex VT-40 Finish Coat is a combination of Viton and PTFE, offering outstanding chemical, temperature and permeation resistance. VT-40 Finish Coat is designed to be used in combination with LC-25 Lock Coat and VersaFlexFast Set Spray materials.
VersaFlex VT-40 is a heavy solids protective top coating suitable for most service environments and may be applied directly to metal. VersaFlex recommends a minimum of 20 dry mils thickness for containment of harsh chemicals.
Applications & Uses
VersaFlex VT-40 Finish Coat may be used with all VersaFlex rapid curing polyurea sealants and spray coatings systems.VT-40 is designed for use in severe duty environments subject to chemical and heat exposures.
- Ideal for Applications in
- Aqueous Solutions
- Performance Benefits:
- Continuous Operating Temperature from -40°F to +400°F
- Excellent Resistance to Most Harsh Chemical Environments
- 250% Elongation
- Very Low Coating Permeability
- Will Not Harden or Become Brittle
- Will Not Shrink After Cure
- Excellent Weather & UV Resistance
- Data Sheets & MSDS Specifications