Corrosion and severe abrasion were two serious problems at this industrial phosphate facility. Maintenance engineers had tried several coating systems over the preceding years in an effort to protect both steel and concrete surfaces. While various epoxy systems offered some protection they were short lived and took far too long to cure at time of installation.
Case Study Summary Info
- Project Clarifier Tank Tops
- Owner S.F. Phosphates Industrial Plant
- Contractor Systems Development Service
- Coating System FSS-50DM Spray Membrane
- Project Scope 41,000 S.F.
- Installation Mid 1995