VersaFlex LC-25 Lock Coat is a solvent borne Fluoroelastomer, offering outstanding chemical, temperature and permeation resistance. LC-25 is designed to be used as a lock coat after the application of VersaFlex Fast Set Spray materials. LC-25 provides superior adhesion for the VT-40 Finish Coat.
LC-25 is a medium viscosity solvent borne coating suitable for most service environments.
Applications & Uses
VersaFlex LC-25 may be used with all VersaFlex rapid curing polyurea sealants and spray coatings systems. LC-25 is designed for use in severe duty environments subject to chemical and heat exposures.
- Ideal for Applications in
- Aqueous Solutions
- Performance Benefits:
- Continuous Operating Temperature from -40°F to +400°F
- Excellent Resistance to Most Harsh Chemical Environments
- 500% Elongation
- Very Low Coating Permeability
- Will Not Harden or Become Brittle
- Will Not Shrink After Cure
- Excellent Weather & UV Resistance
- Data Sheets & MSDS Specifications