VersaFlex Quick Mender® is a specially formulated polymer rapid repair product. In its basic low viscosity formulation, Quick Mender® will penetrate concrete substrates.
In its highly aggregate loaded high viscosity configuration, Quick Mender® will act as a repair mortar and parging compound.
Applications & Uses
Quick Mender® may be used with all VersaFlex rapid curing polyurea sealants and spray coatings systems.
It is designed for use in both interior and exterior concrete repair or parging situations.
- Ideal for Applications in
- Repairing Spalls & Cracks in Traffic Areas
- Restoring Integrity to Dusted Concrete
- Filling Bug-holes in Horizontal Surfaces
- Used as a Parging Compound on Horizontal Surfaces to Smooth Concrete & Masonry
- Bridge Deck Repairs
- Parking Deck Repairs
- Below Grade Repairs
- Spalled Control Joints
- Freezer Applications
- Performance Benefits:
- Ultra Low Viscosity in Neat Configuration Will Penetrate Concrete for Permanent Bond
- Cures in 30 Minutes for Quick Open to Traffic
- Will Cure at -30F. Cure Time Will Be Extended at Lower Temperatures
- Mixed with Industrial Quartz Sand will Make a Durable Polymer Concrete
- May Be Mixed with Silica Flour, Fumed Silica & Cabosil
- Self-Leveling in Thinner Viscosities
- May be Feather edged
- Minimum Surface Preparation Required
- Good Chemical Resistance
- Available in Cartridges, Low Viscosity Only
- May Be Bulk Mixed for Large Area Repair
- Data Sheets & MSDS Specifications