VersaFlex VF 380 is a 100% solids elastomeric polyurea developed for applications such as geotextile lining membranes.
VF 380 may also be applied to concrete and steel substrates.VF 380 is a volatile free, odorless system applied with 1:1 mix ratio with plural component spray equipment.
Applications & Uses
VersaFlex VF 380 provides less shrinkage with improved elongation characteristics. As a result, VF 380 makes an excellent polyurea for liners, geotextile coatings, and applications where resilience and durability are required.
VF 380 can be applied at a thickness of 10 to 200 mils in a single application.
- Ideal for Applications in
- Waterproofing Membranes
- Geotextile Coatings
- Foam Coatings
- Flexible Membranes
- Metal Parts
- Crude Oil Condensate Tanks
- Oil Production Water Containments
- Typical ambient waste water and hydrogen sulfide exposures
- Performance Benefits:
- 100% Solids
- 1:1 Mix Ratio by Volume
- Rapid Cure
- Immediate Return to Service
- Applied by Plural Component Spray
- No VOC's
- Low curing stress shrinkage
- Operating Temperatures -40°F to 350°F
- Data Sheets & MSDS Specifications