The City of Victoria was preparing to upgrade the surface streetscape along Pandora St. and was eager to rehabilitate the 1908 water main prior to starting street refurbishment. This extremely busy downtown street is adjacent to Victoria City Hall and centered in Victoria’s tourist area.
Case Study Summary Info
- Project Water Quality / Structural Improvement
- Owner City of Victoria
- Contractor Canadian Induracoat Corporation
- Coating System Scotchkote Liner 2400
- Project Scope 161 Meters of 6” Cast iron pipe installed in 1908
- Location Pandora St. | Douglas St. to Government St.